- A hit or strike with the leg or foot.
- a kick to the knee
- The action of swinging a foot or leg.
- a high kick and a leap
- (colloquial) Something that tickles the fancy; something fun or amusing.
- I finally saw the show. What a kick!
- I Get a Kick Out of You â€” title of song by Cole Porter
- a habit, phase, or intense but passing interest
- I think I sprained something on my latest exercise kick.
- kicks; slang referring to footwear.
4 letters in word "kick": C I K K.
No anagrams for kick found in this word list.
Words found within kick: